Camilla Hubbard - 12 Local Head Coach
- Graduated from Texas State University in 2008
- Ran 100m, 200m, 4X100m relay and long jumped at Texas State University
- 2006 Division I National Track and Field participant (top 25 in Division I in long jump)
- 2006 Southland Conference Outdoor high point scorer
- Coached middle school sports (volleyball, basketball, track) from 2008 - 2018
Camilla was an all around athlete from middle school up until her senior year in high school. She attended Texas State University on a full track and field scholarship. After graduating from Texas State with a bachelors in Exercise Sport and Science she took on a coaching and teaching job in Gonzales. Two year after that she accepted a position at Oak Run middle school and would coach until 2018. She still works at Oak Run as a 7th and 8th grade social studies teacher.
Camilla believes in honor, hard work, and hustle! She loves to experience growth and success with each and every one of her girls. She has an amazing husband and three thriving children to call her own. Camilla is excited to continue her passion of coaching with the United Family.