United VBA started as CENTEX VOLLEYBALL, founded in 1993 and turned into United Volleyball Association in 2016 . Our mission is to UNITE the central Texas volleyball area and provide players along the I-35 corridor elite training experiences and a culture of self value, self confidence, and intentional learning while nurturing their love of the game. We aim to motivate players to be the best version of themselves and to achieve excellence in the sport of volleyball.
Our programming offers a fun, disciplined, and motivating environment. Coaches and staff have high integrity to serve, lead, and influence athletes through the athletic and life lessons endured along the way. Our Motto is: Commit to the Process…Love the Journey. Achieving excellence is hard. It takes discipline, teamwork, and an intentional mindset to get better each day. No excuses…find a way and be a good kid doing it. We believe the hard is what makes it great, and becoming one’s best self is a lot of fun!
United VBA offers the following opportunities to provide multiple avenues for training the game.
- CLUB VOLLEYBALL:
- Club offers 10 to 15 total teams yearly for girls ages 10-18 years of age. The season runs from December to May, then nationals occur in June/July for teams qualifying. Tryouts occur the latter part of June to early July. May and June we offer several clinics and training programs to prepare for club tryouts and for skill development for school seasons. National, Regional, and Local options are available. (Local teams for young ages only).
- YOUTH PROGRAM:
- Youth Director Haley Bradfute runs programs for players 1st-8th grade. Clinics and Leagues are offered 6x throughout the year to girls and boys. See Youth Program under the Training Tab for more information and to register.
- CAMPS AND CLINICS:
- U-VBA provides technical training sessions to advance skills at all levels. November, May, June, July & August offer the most training options. See Camps and Clinics under the Training Tab for information and to register.
- Private and semi-private lessons are offered year round to those who are looking for individual and group training sessions. United VBA has a highly qualified staff to help in all positions and ages. Refer to Lessons under Training Tab for info.
- 4 v 4:
- Teams of 4 sign up and compete in drills and team play in a continuous scoring format. High reps, fast paced, lots of play in this 1.5 hour event!! Very popular! Sign up early! See Camps and Clinics under Training for information and dates available.
Adult events, boys club teams, and United Beach are hopeful additions in the near future.