United VBA and the Athletic Performance Center (APC) are committed to providing the utmost care and protection for our players, users, and visitors. As the situation proves to be very fluid and changes often, APC and United VBA staff monitors closely all state and local mandates and CDC guidelines and USA Volleyball recommendations. Below outlines user protocols and facility precautions.
TRAINING AT UNITED VBA
- Stay home if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms
- Wash hands upon entering APC
- Masks are required by all who enter
- Athletes wear masks at all times except during non-ball conditioning
- Coaches wear masks 100% of time
- Wash and sanitize hands often
- Refrain from sharing items (ex. liquids, food, clothing)
- Limit physical contact as much as possible — (ex. air high fives, spacing during huddles)
- Sanitize balls, nets, floors, and equipment before and after practice
- Practice Social distancing as often as possible
- Sanitize hands prior to leaving facility
APC FACILITY PRECAUTIONS:
- SAFETY SHIELD CERTIFIED
- Electrostatic Sanitization of balls, nets, and high touch surface areas occur before and after each practice
- Floors cleaned daily
- Hand sanitizer readily available
- Water Fountains/Air Hand Dryers are shut off
- Doors propped when possible
- Spectator Attendance Limited — Currently all practices, training sessions, lessons, camps, clinics are CLOSED to athletes only. Competition event attendance protocols will be provided per event.
- Physical distancing is enforced
COVID 19 Protocol for Athletes
- Daily Self-Check.
- Athletes (clients) participating at APC Facility practices, training or other events, will acknowledge and agree to by action of their entry into the facility the waiver found in the APC/United VBA COVID-19 protocol document. This includes a self-check of the signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- Physical Distancing when not training (water breaks).
- Mask use at all times by athletes except during non-ball conditioning.
- Mask use by staff at all times.
- Frequent hand washing and/or sanitizing with stations in facility.