United VBA and the Athletic Performance Center (APC) are committed to providing the utmost care and protection for our players, users, and visitors. As the situation proves to be very fluid and changes often, APC and United VBA staff monitors closely all state and local mandates and CDC guidelines and USA Volleyball recommendations. Below outlines user protocols and facility precautions.
TRAINING AT UNITED VBA
- Stay home if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms
- Wash hands upon entering APC
- Wash and sanitize hands often
- Refrain from sharing items (ex. liquids, food, clothing)
- Sanitize balls, nets, floors, and equipment before and after practice
- Practice Social distancing as often as possible
- Sanitize hands prior to leaving facility
APC FACILITY PRECAUTIONS:
- SAFETY SHIELD CERTIFIED
- Electrostatic Sanitization of balls, nets, and high touch surface areas
- Hand sanitizer readily available
- Doors propped when possible
- DO NOT ENTER IF SICK
COVID 19 Protocol for Athletes
- Daily Self-Check.
- Athletes (clients) participating at APC Facility practices, training or other events, will acknowledge and agree to by action of their entry into the facility the waiver found in the APC/United VBA COVID-19 protocol document. This includes a self-check of the signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- Mask use encouraged.
- Frequent hand washing and/or sanitizing with stations in facility.